Annual Delegates Meeting in Athens
The 57th edition of the Annual IUCAB Delegates Meeting was held this year in Athens (Greece) and hosted by the Greek Member Association. Large numbers of Delegates from the IUCAB Member Associations throughout the world assembled for this yearly event to discuss and decide on important strategy and policy matters. Key items dealt with by the IUCAB Delegates were:
- the adoption of a IUCAB Recommended Code of Conduct;
- development of a new IUCAB Website;
- new EU Competition Rules on Vertical Agreements;
- presentation of the IUCAB “George Hayward Award”;
- IUCAB services;
- amendment of the IUCAB Charter;
- IUCAB International Congress 2011 in Marrakech.
Key Note Speaker at the Meeting was Mr. Michael Sarris, former Finance Minister of the Republic of Cyprus.