IUCAB is representing the interests of the commercial agents and the independent sales companies around the globe. Furthermore, IUCAB offers to the Member Associations a worldwide network and support for their members. Some exceptional services are:
- Sharing best practices between all National Member Associations.
- Making use of legal advice and assistance.
- Benefiting from the IUCAB B2B Platform to find new business partners.
- Taking advantage of special reports covering a wide variety of legal matters of interest to commercial agents.
- Using the meeting point facilities at the offices of the Member Associations.
- Profiting from reduced admittance rates for attending fairs/exhibitions or from special IUCAB discounts.
- Be nominated for the George Hayward Award “The International Commercial Agent of the year”.
Who can join?
- Membership of IUCAB is open for National Associations of commercial agents, brokers as well as independent sales companies.
- Individual commercial agencies which are interested to join the IUCAB Network should apply for membership of the National Association in their country. Agencies from countries not represented in IUCAB by membership of an association are entitled to a membership as Affiliate Members only.
- National and international organisations who wish to take part in IUCAB activities or to develop a close contact with IUCAB can be accepted as Affiliate Members.