IUCAB Executive Committee meets in Cannes
The Members of the IUCAB ExCom assembled in Cannes on 26th September 2013 for their Autumn Meeting. The Meeting was hosted by the French IUCAB Member Association “Association Professionnelle des Agents Commerciaux” (APAC), represented by IUCAB Vice President Mr. Olivier Mazoyer.
In attendance were IUCAB President Mr. Kriton Phitidis (Cyprus) and IUCAB Vice Presidents Mr. David Johnson (UK), Mr. Jan Björnum (Sweden), Mr. Enric Enrech (Spain), Mr. Walter Krammer (Austria), Mr. Olivier Mazoyer (France), Mr. Ralf Scholz (Germany) and Mr. Paul Holtrop (The Netherlands) as IUCAB interim Secretary General.
A brief summary of the main topics discussed:
- the IUCAB Delegates Meeting held in Salzburg in May of this year, received a very positive evaluation and Mr. Krammer (President of the Bundesgremium der Handelsagenten), Mr. Thomas Sieberer (President of the “Wirtschafstkammer Salzburg”), Mrs. Magdalena Eder and Mr. Axel Sturmberger (“ASK Sturmberger Keramik GmbH”) were congratulated with the excellent organisation of this successful meeting.
- The presence of Mr. Charles Cohon of MANA (USA) at the IUCAB Delegates Meeting in Salzburg was very well received and IUCAB is very glad to have MANA on board as IUCAB Member.
- The IUCAB ExCom activities for the future have been extensively discussed and all ExCom Members have been assigned with specific tasks and responsibilities.
- The ongoing process of National IUCAB Associations participating to the IUCAB Database www.come-into-contact.com was discussed. At the time of writing this article, 10 platforms have been established, with further 3 (USA/UK/Spain) to be active by the end of 2013.
- Next year’s IUCAB Delegates Meeting will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia in June 2014.
- Next IUCAB Secretarial Working Group Meeting will be held in Berlin, Germany in January 2014.
- Next ExCom Meeting will be held St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK in March 2014.