Legal Working Group meets in London
The Members of the IUCAB Legal Working Group will meet in London on Monday 13th December 2011. The meeting will be hosted by Mr. Edward Miller, Legal Advisor of the Association of the UK and Ireland and Partner at the law firm ReedSmith.
A wide variety of items are on the agenda such as:
- Evaluation of recent case law from the European Court of Justice and its implications for commercial agents;
- drafting of a Fact Sheet on EC Regulation 330/2010 on the application of Art. 101 (3) of the TFEU to categories of Vertical Agreements and concerted practices and the new Guidelines;
- evaluation of the law on commercial agency in the United Arab Emirates;
- approach of the Commission’s Green Paper on European Contract Law;
- case law from the various countries.